So I have no energy to post pictures. Sorry. It's been that kind of week. I'll do it later- next week. Sure. Here's the basic haps:
1. It's a boy. We'll be balanced. Two and two. Just means I can get rid of girl clothes now. :)
2. Selling our house. It's time. In so many ways. Mom and Dad are moving to Korea for 3+ years. We are going to move into their place (hopefully, if ours sells) and save-save-save while we are there. It's nice to think about moving into my home ward, old neighborhood, have room for family to come visit and stay. You can see it here:http://www.globalchoicerealestate.com/listings_details.asp?listingID=2668
3. Boutiques are a comin'. We have one this weekend, first weekend of November and first weekend of December. I am constantly amazed by the talent that people have- and patience and know how. Check out www.mindymaesmarket.com to see what I've been up to.
4. I'm also over the elementary school yearbook, S's room mom and getting involved in the local PTA as much as one could while not really trying.
5. Trying to remain as busy as possible to hold back the thoughts of the number of changes that can/will/may occur in my life in the next short while.
6. So thankful for all that I've been learning about myself and amazed at the way the Lord answers prayer in the most unexpected way. He is ALWAYS mindful of us and ALWAYS loves us.
That's me in a nutshell for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment