Friday, October 23, 2009

Honorable Mentions...

So I have pictures and stories but for a second I just want to document- in my little record keeping journal/blog some things that I've learned lately.

1. When we commit to doing something/changing something (like a weakness) within ourselves and we voice it to the Lord- He will test you in that commitment. Things will get harder before they get easier. I, right now, am just hoping that they DO get easier.

2. When we are blessed with spiritual gifts it's best to use them. They are never wrong. Only we are.

3. Sometimes things ARE exactly as they first seem.

4. Sometimes people are disappointing. Sometimes it's hard not to be disappointed.

5. The only person who's opinion matters is the Man you eventually have to meet face to face and He knows the whole story anyway.

6. If you subscribe to the thought that "Anyone Can ____________"(insert whatever verb here), you must be prepared to see a rat in the ______________ (insert noun here).

7. Sometimes the best hand is a forced one.

8. Growing up is hard to do, especially when you do it alone.

9. TT really likes markers. Magic eraser,when used to get markers off the walls, leaves white marks.

10. The Lord will bless us with the right people at the right time.

11. Windows do open when doors close- sometimes you have to pry harder than others.

12. Sometimes it's a stupid rubber gasket.

13. I love my husband.

2 comments: