Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh- THere's MORE....

So we went and visited my sweet nephew and his AMAZING parents at Primary Children's hospital on Friday. We ate pizza and watched B take his treatments and played around the hospital. We visited Spiderman and watched the kids play on the patio and ate ice cream. We had a wonderful visit and got to hear how my BIL and SIL are processing through new information - while all the while counting down the days until her due date and the birth of their second beautiful son.
Wow. I can't tell you how humbled I was by the example set by this little family. My nephew was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. With it will come some changes. With it will come new learning and new ideas and new blessings. So far, it has brought wonderful examples and a path to follow. Thanks Shay and Robbie. WE LOVE YOU- and Baby B, you will continue to amaze us and we will continue to adore you- MORE than we already do!
While visiting them Shay brought up my latest posting...she asked,"Didn't you forget one very important piece of information?" Actually, I left out a lot more than that but she was refering to ...(for those of you who get offended by people who share certain information before 20 weeks- quit reading-) our latest news that we jinxed ourselves with our little April Fool's joke.
I'm due March 4.
Man plans...God laughs. (And loves us.)

9 comments:

  1. So no kidding this time right? I'm still a bit afraid to assume since I fell for the April Fool's joke too. Yay for you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and loving us!! It makes it a little easier with family. Can't wait for Baby #4 (and glad it's you thats just starting and that I'm almost done!!) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Niki, Your due date is a day before my b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW well they say that after four it doesn't really matter. I am very happy for you let me know if I can do anything I would totally take the kiddos why you have a break or relax. Love you lots and I can not believe I had to read it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I knew who you were, Alexus, you may have known before....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA sorry Alexus was logged into my computer I had no idea It is JEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Nikki, that is so exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!! Congrats, Nikki!!!!!!! So exciting!!! Ohh dont we just love babies!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you're pregnant. Congrats lady! You do make the most beautiful babies so this one will be just a great addition to your family :) Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete