Holy Crap. I should know not to procrastinate...things just add up. Now you have a lot to read! So here it is: The last time I wrote I was getting ready for my first boutique. I must report that Mindy Mae's Market was a success. I learned a ton, met wonderful people and am enjoying using my talents, schooling and time towards something progressive and active. The show was in Farmington on June 5th and 6th.
Then came Father's Day. W is an amazing Daddy and we are so fortunate to have him as ours! We made him breadfast in bed, got him some ties, his favorite things and we had dinner with my family and favorite desserts with W's. Good times, good times.
We then celebrated our 8TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! WHOA, we are getting OLD!
Then was W's:
Birthday!
We kept it simple: Ogio golf bag, cake and ice cream at home. We went out to dinner and to a movie. Thanks to Oma for watching the kids so much lately!
Before our anniversary we had the pleasure of going with my brother and his fiance to take their engagement photos. Here are the untouched photos- you'll have to wait until after the wedding (August 15th) when I can post the finished ones.





Aren't they adorable!!???!!! I am so excited to have a sister! H is AMAZING and we are so fortunate to have her in our family. My brother is so happy and they make the most beautiful couple! YaY!

I went with my parents to see my grandparents in Idaho and to scope out one of the sites of an upcoming Mindy Mae's Market show. We ended up getting caught in three (3) hail storms. It ruined the rubber around my windows on my poor van. It was wonderful to see my grandparents and we went to a wonderful resturant called Butter Burrs- amazing cinnamon twists!



Here's the Ammon House- location for the show.

Here is K and W on 4th of July! We had a terrific holiday...parade with Grandpa, BBQ with Grandma, Dinner and croquet with Uncle Keith and my family! Fireworks with Weston's family...whew! We are so blessed to have so much family around.

Please note the cute dresses I sewed for the 4th- I impressed myself. ;)

T had to come and sit with Dad. She kept trying to take candy out of other children's bags and running into the street after the floats. At least she got into the spirit of the holiday....

B did NOT want me to take his picture.
Breezy and I took the kids to Salt Lake to do some "researching". We ended with a stop at the Gateway- fountains and all! I must say- we needed a nap after.


We just got back from a family reunion by Bear Lake. A great deal of my sweet family came and it was soo nice to see everyone. The cabins my grandparents rented were roomy and wonderful ! We played lots of games and got to go to the lake. After family pictures my sweet grandma fell and hit her head - she was taken to the local hospital and then ambulanced to Idaho Falls to a neurosurgeon and we found out she had broken her C1 and fortunately will be in a custom collar for three months. She had a stable fracture and we were so thankful my doctor uncle, nurses aunt and cousin were there!
Looks like you've been staying busy!! We also went to Bear Lake and are going again in a couple weeks! It's so pretty up there! Cute pics! I especially love the kids as the Kung Fu Panda guy..I won't attempt to try to spell his name!:)
ReplyDelete