

So today I thought it would be a terrific idea to send the local news channels a glimpse of some of the vendors that will be at our show. I put together carefully prepared animated gif images so that a movie of sorts would play for the recipient. I made one for Good Things Utah and made another one for Studio 5. Each one had it's own picture of the hosts of their show included in the individual presentations.
It took me a while to figure out how to assemble the presentations and then how to embed them into an e-mail where they would play. (Let's hope they don't use Outlook) And sent the first one to GTU. Then my kids came downstairs and I knew I needed to finish soon. I reopened the GTU e-mail and copied the wording I had sent, opened a new email and pasted what I thought was just the words. It wasn't- it was the whole picture. I was so impressed that it had done that all at once I pressed "send" without thinking about the fact that it was the GTU presentation being sent to Studio 5!
I called Sheena in a panic. "Just send the right one with an apology," she said so calmly. So I did and I hope that I don't get black listed for the rest of my life. I did pray about all of this before I sent them so maybe it's meant to be? (I keep telling myself.)
Happy Friday everyone. Please watch Studio 5 today and tell them I sent you.
BAHH HA HA HA HA H...that is what we will do after you go on Studio 5 :) !!
ReplyDeleteTime to update your blog, dearest Nikki! I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI haven't stopped in here forever, you are one busy girl :) Hope your family is well!
ReplyDelete