I've been slow to catch onto Facebook. I know, I know. A little behind. Well, I would just like to say how refreshing it is to get back in touch with people that I have missed for the past some-number of years.
I remember the day I graduated from high school my youngest brother gave me Dr. Seuss's "Oh, The Places You'll Go". My kids love it and we read it when I'm in the mood to read a "longish" book with them before bed.
It's interesting to see where everyone has gone- or not gone. Kind of like the little spiders in "Charlotte's Web"- some have flown far away from home and some have stayed on the farm. At times I am sad I'm still here on the farm and other times I look around and realize that all that I would have been looking for out there in the world I was fortunate enough to find quickly and not to far from where the Lord had me at the time.
It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. All kinds of travel, of experience, of sadness and joys. It takes those that go far to do little and those that stay close to do lots!
By-the-way, please admire with me, my latest learning project = how to animate my blog button! Yay!
I remember the day I graduated from high school my youngest brother gave me Dr. Seuss's "Oh, The Places You'll Go". My kids love it and we read it when I'm in the mood to read a "longish" book with them before bed.
It's interesting to see where everyone has gone- or not gone. Kind of like the little spiders in "Charlotte's Web"- some have flown far away from home and some have stayed on the farm. At times I am sad I'm still here on the farm and other times I look around and realize that all that I would have been looking for out there in the world I was fortunate enough to find quickly and not to far from where the Lord had me at the time.
It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. All kinds of travel, of experience, of sadness and joys. It takes those that go far to do little and those that stay close to do lots!
By-the-way, please admire with me, my latest learning project = how to animate my blog button! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment