Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 21-27.

This is a self-taken portrait of S. This is the morning of her 7th birthday.
This is her a little later, hair chopped off, bling strands in place and getting ready to get her ears pierced.

The picture is terrible- but here is her little ears- all pierced.


Here she is talking to her Uncle Justin, all done up!



Here's the gang hanging with B at Primary Children's on the patio.





Here is how we spent part of our 24th of July. My amazing Aunt Karen while at our family reunion in Idaho painted the kids' faces. My kids have been begging since then to do it again. I made them hold off until a time when we'd be together with family. It's so much more fun (you'll see).


Here's daddy getting his face painted by S. (I think he looks like a scary Harry Potter.)


Here's my cousin W. He really got into things. ;)

K is a ninja. In case you couldn't tell.

K did mine. I don't know how I escaped with such a mild paint-job.

W paited Uncle Shawn. He will be driving his cart later with Luigi.

Oma also lucked out.

My Uncle. The dunken sports fan. (not really...just his "painted" character)

Pa. The Indian Chief.

Seriously. Creepy.


Here's Remmy yesterday.
S sitting after running through the sprinklers.

K feeling chilly.

T bugging her sis.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture of Tieryn that I have ever seen. I want a copy!

    ReplyDelete