Friday, January 16, 2009

S looses...

Font sizeHER FIRST TOOTH!!

W and I were "LATE-BLOOMERS" when it came to loosing teeth. W had to have most of his pulled by the dentist- they just wouldn't fall out! So I was a little concerned when S's friends had all lost their first teeth long ago...and were on to their FORTH, FIFTH, SIXTH. Anyway, we did it, we officially lived through the first tooth lost! She even pulled it out HERSELF!
The IRONIC part is that she would loose said tooth on a day she will be spending the night AWAY from her parents.



...I asked her if she minded waiting to put it under her pillow

UNTIL WE GOT HOME.
Some things you just don't want to miss. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations! She is a beautiful girl, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hope you get something GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for S! FYI - it was the first thing I noticed when I saw her at mom's on Friday night~

    I hope your "get-a-way" was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found you :)
    your family is so cute!
    i hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki,
    Sariah has still not lost a single tooth. She will be 7 in two months. Oh well, I heard it was better for their adult teeth anyways. Congrats to S, I know that that is an exciting moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats S! Hope you got a great gift from the tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! SO fun I remember loosing my first tooth!!! So how are you guys doing with your new puppy??? Bet that little guy sure keeps you busy, he he :) hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete