I'm not DEAD. Not yet, anyway. I've been completely obsessed with finding bargains, coupons, freebies and the like. More Savings = More Time = Less Money no matter what. So instead of blogging my own blog, I've been researching everyone else's money saving tips, tricks and give-aways. So if there wasn't enough I wanted to learn- I found a hole bunch more.
So, here is an update:
S, K and T spent the night at my MIL house the night we went to Provo. The tooth fairy left a dollar and a note for S- saying the dollar was for her bravery. They had a wonderful time.
W and I ate at Tuscano's (sp?) which was EXCELLENT, toured the Throw Down gym with my darling brother Ryan and his g-friend (which I totally think is awesome) and then ate ice cream at SUB-ZERO and have had to deal with W begging to return.
Yes, the tooth fairy made a re-appearance. The first letter was deemed a "fake"...she determined the tooth fairy was too small to use the computer. The tooth fairy felt some pressure and found a new note to leave- an itty bitty one with pink writing and hid the $2 in quarters for S to find- since she had to work so hard to find S. (clever, es pah?)
I don't have pictures, I stink, I know and I don't care.
I am forever struggling with the identity of my blog. I am working on it. I may have to branch out to satisfy my other blogging "needs". A girl has opinions, some she would like to share and sometimes her family blog is not the appropriate forum. Sometimes I'd like to help others with MY great finds, freebies and generally helpful knowledge- or just brag.
We shall see...
Hey! I've been doing the grocery/coupon/saving money blogs and forums thing too!!! We're like SISTERS! Or even...COUSINS!
ReplyDeleteSeriously F-U-N-N-Y about the toothfairy and the teensy note. Cute idea.
I want to read your other blogs about political opinions and money saving ideas. Please let me know where to look to read them. :)
So good seeing you the other night. The talks on tape have been awesome. Already heard lots that have helped.. PS I'm headed to Phoenix on the 12th of February.. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete