So, W and I have not had a night sans children since S was born. Now, grandmas do SLEEP-OVERS often but there is always one child left at home...
But not this FRIDAY night!
W and I are going to go to Provo. We are going to meet up with one of W's old mission companions and his wife. They are an AMAZING couple and we owe them a traveling visit.
THAT'S IT. That's all I have planned.
Any suggestions? Advice?
I don't know Provo. The last time I lived there was 1985.
Last time I had a sleep-somewhere-with-my-husband-without-child was 2002.
SO SAD. :(
Mike and I have never had a night away without children since Easton was born either!! So, 2003 for us!! Wish us luck on that ever happening!! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and enjoy your time together without kids! :)
ReplyDeleteThere is so much to do out there. If you feel like painting hit up Color Me Mine (Mime?) It's down by the River Bottoms. And Tucano's is down there. $20 for unlimited food and the best meat ever. Or if you are feeling more like a comedy show there is Comedy Sportz which is right off Center St in Provo. Freaking hilarious pee your pants funny! If you're looking for a good dinner they have basically everything but if you want Italian there is this amazing home made Italian place I can give you directions to that is off Center St in Provo as well. So there are just a few suggestions. I hope that you have a fun weekend. Miss you lots. Love Chels
ReplyDeletegood for you guys it's about time!!!! geez
ReplyDeletewatch out though..it may lead to baby making..:)