Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures,Pictures, Pictures!

Alright- here are pictures in collage form so as to save space and time! This is just some of the pictures I've been hoarding on a borrowed camera (thanks April!). I'm still researching what camera to get- it's quite an investment. So, Nikon or Canon? I'm thinking a Rebel or a D70 (I heard the D80s get a little more complicated than I'd like). Anyway, sit back and enjoy! (mostly grandmas and grandpas)...

Here is the great concrete form tube that Grandpa Mark let the kids play in. T loved it and now I think I'll water-proof it so that we can use it all of the time!

S's class Halloween party. The kids were soo cute and it was so neat to see all of the kids S talks about.

T as a flower. Apparently it was warm. She seemed ready to fall asleep at any moment.

K and his friends at thier Halloween party. They had a party, then a parade through the park and ended with singing a halloween songs.

Our Ballerina Princess
More pictures of T on her birthday. She is gettubg so big. She got some darling clothes and some fun toys but would still rather play in the kitchen utencil drawer.

Or play in my lipstick. And mash it into the carpet. Fun.

Havin' a great time with Thing One and Thing Two...and three....and, um, four.

Oma brought some clay over and we made clay pumpkins that will eventually be glazed for wonderful directions.

This is the pumpkin K and I carved for the local pumpkin walk.

6 comments:

  1. Holy cute costumes! It helps to have such cute kids, I'm sure.

    I laughed out loud when I read "Grandpa Mark". Guess I never thought of him as that, strangely enough. Mark doesn't sound like much of a senior citizen name, which is why I think we should all start calling him Harold, which sounds much more proper for an old man. Give it some thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik,
    I have a Nikon D50 and have loved it! They no longer make that particular version, but the D60 is pretty close. Good luck with your camera selection - I can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have to weigh in on your camera choice:) D70 is what I shoot with and LOVE it! I love Nikon now (use to have a Rebel), if your ever thinking about shooting pro the D70 vs the rebel is the way to go. Let me know what you decide...GoodLuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't funny how babies love the oddest things better than all the toys in the world! :) I like all the costumes!

    ReplyDelete