Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Cutie Cousin

This is a small re-cap of our activities this evening. First off- I spent the day "unavailable" yesterday- I haven't felt so terrible in a long time. W took the day off and watched the kids. His brother came in from California to play with the band Phantom Planet and my SIL came in with my darling niece. Here is a picture of most of the Weekes grandchildren. Some buns are still in the oven. ;) Prezlee will be here soon!
Here is K trying to make his heart look like it's beating out of his chest with help from his uncle Jord. Thank you so much.


Now, here is my niece giggling at her grandma's dog, Sparky. It was darling and I have more than one clip!

Now on a political note...skip it if you want to. ; ) Here's an interview with Senator Hatch, who I know from personal experience is one of the most respected senators on the Hill, and his thoughts about todays election.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet baby Amelie... I'm sad I missed the laughing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT is wearin the outfit J & I bought her. So cute. :) Good seeing you on Saturday. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete