So, how cook is this?! My little brother was on JAY LENO. Well, first he was in the newspaper and THEN he was on Jay Leno! Shawn said that they had people from the school newspaper come and ask him "How he flirts". Shawn, being Shawn, said everyone else was being serious and LAME, so he did a creepy face and said, "Aggressively...I've been to jail 3 times for it." Well, they printed it and someone sent it into Jay Leno's Headlines.
HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Here is the link to the show...(or at least the "rewinds". Pick November 24th Tonight Show, then go to headlines, - his is about 12:35 -12 minutes, 35 seconds-ish). When they make a short Headlines cut- I'll post that, instead.
HE'S A STAR!
Here is the link to the show...(or at least the "rewinds". Pick November 24th Tonight Show, then go to headlines, - his is about 12:35 -12 minutes, 35 seconds-ish). When they make a short Headlines cut- I'll post that, instead.
HE'S A STAR!
All in true Shawn fashion... We laughed!!
ReplyDelete