T got her first hair cut- Isn't she pretty?
Thanks to my sweet friend my daughter now looks like someone loves and takes care of her.
These are pictures of us waiting for our tickets to the circus. They were with my brother.
We had dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen and then headed over to the ESA and had a great time.
Hehe. Here is a very up-close and personal shot of my mouth- where a lot of my husbands money and hardwork have gone to pay off my two root canals and various other things that need to be done. Boo.
Here is us at the new Chuck-E-Cheese. It was a lot of fun. Crowded, but fun. Every kid there looks like they have injested some sort of illegal substance and is running from the cops. It's intense.
Here is a terrible picture, but I've been re-doing things in my house and here is the living room wall, almost done.
My bedroom now has some color it in.
And now for the BIG news----this is the most beautiful ring for the world's most beautiful girl- making them the most beautiful couple!
Congrats you two! We love you!!!
(for her side of the story)
Ah! Thanks Nik! I couldn't be MORE HAPPY AND EXCITED!! Not only am I marrying the best man in the whole world, I get to be a part of your amazing family. I absolutely love you and your family and I would be lost with out you! I'll see you Saturday!! I LOVE YOU.. oh and I want to see your new room with the color! It looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete1. Cleaver title
ReplyDelete2. Cute haircut
3. Cute kids
4. Nice tonsil shot!
5. Love the living room wall, again.
6. BEAUTIFUL RING!!
7. Yay for a new sister-in-law. (It's about time for those Smith boys!!)
Love ya...
the most beautiful couple? hmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteI think they are def in the top 3, but most
beautiful..I think they have competition with that...:P Finally one of bros is gonna get married! congrats guys!
The pictures look good... I love how you did them! It's fun to see how people use them!
ReplyDeleteyour wall looks WAY cute!!
ReplyDelete