So, here is a preview of this weeks happenings- some more to come- but until I have time, this should hold you over! Keep in mind, I still don't have a camera. Boo.
My cousin, Jordan will be fighting this weekend at the McKay Center in Orem.
Here are more details of the fight- if you are interested. By-the-way, he teaches 7th grade science. I don't think he has any discipline problems.
On Saturday my bro-in-law will be playing the main stage here.
Then, later that night we will be taking in the sights here.
There should be LOTS of fun this weekend!! My sweet niece and sister-in-law will be accompanying the rockstar to Utah- which means I get to snuggle her!!!
I'll keep you informed- I have some shabby pictures to post of crafts I've been doing and T's first haircut!
Hey! It was fun to see your at the park yesterday! I am glad that you came. You should send me your address and I will invite you when we have them again.
ReplyDeleteJordan looks like he is so tough in that picture. haha Oh man. I wish you guys were coming but the circus will be so fun!! I love you and am grateful for all your craftiness!
ReplyDeleteHEy Nik Looks like you have been a bust little bee, well me too school is kicking my behind and Karson is turning 1 wow I can't believe how fast it goes by. We need to plan on hanging out though Fridays are really the best day
ReplyDeleteNikki how come I still havent made it on your list of fellow bloggers? Am I not worthy enough to be on the blog? Just kiddin' I am glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are so dang cute. Love ya
ReplyDelete