Thursday, October 2, 2008

More about...ME! (I know you wanna know)

FIVES: Five answers to each question:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
-Working at Nordstom
-Working at Kinkos
-Living in Salt Lake City- on 200 South
-Attending the 'U'- with 24 credit hours, no less- no lie.
-Dating the same guy from my senior year

2. What are 5 thing on my to do list today?
(How about what I accomplished today...)
-Finished and Framed my kids silouquettes- yay!
-Finally posted on blog.
-Take/Pick-up K and friends from preschool
-picked up muslin for my next project
-take my kids to the new Mickey-D's around the corner

3. What are my 5 favorite snacks?
-tropical trail mix
-Graham crackers
-veggies and dip
-cheese ball and crackers
-cherry tomatoes

4. What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
-Pay off my house
-Pay off student loans
-Pay off van, truck, bike
-Family Trip
-Put in drive-way

5. 5 places I have lived.
Pocatello, ID
Provo, UT
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Elko, NV
Alexandria, VA

6. 5 jobs I've had.
-Colonial House Portraits
-Nordstom
-Kinkos
-Supreme Court Intern
-Junior High Teacher

7. 5 people tagged by me. (but only if you want to...)
Corinne
Kelsey M
Trisha T
Julie C
Lindsay A

3 comments:

  1. K, not sure that Paying off school and house and van can count as THREE SEPARATE THINGS. That's a weensy bit cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so where is the chilli cheese dip??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your blog, its great getting to finally know you better and see your family. In the past I wouldn't have been able to recognize them on the street, now I feel like I don't miss a beat:)

    ReplyDelete