It's been one of those weeks. First on my way home from my second temporary fittings for my teeth, my check-engine light came on. Beautiful. I just got it back from the shop a couple of weeks ago. Today my sweet son dropped my camera on it's opened lens- no camera now. I went to do my chores- vacuuming- and my vacuum bit the dust (hehe). Anyway I'm suddenly very greatful for everything that is working properly. Things really could get more expensive fast. So I'll take my self to WalMart for a new vacuum, I'll wait for a new camera and I'll get my car into the shop so I still have one to drive. Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the past for you to enjoy...
you and your husband and SERIOUSLY two of the hottest people that i have ever seen! you just keep getting cuter and cuter over the years...you make me SICK SICK SICK
haha I love the pictures. Your hair looked SO cute short and dark. I miss it actually. And wow look at you. I'm sorry! If there is anything I can do to help let me know!
you and your husband and SERIOUSLY two of the hottest people that i have ever seen! you just keep getting cuter and cuter over the years...you make me SICK SICK SICK
ReplyDeletehaha I love the pictures. Your hair looked SO cute short and dark. I miss it actually. And wow look at you. I'm sorry! If there is anything I can do to help let me know!
ReplyDelete