There was a beautiful girl and a returned missionary...and sandwiches. Or at least what was supposed to be sandwiches but may never have been. I'm not sure. Anyway, girl +RM and then 30 minutes later a proposal.
The End.
But it wasn't. Because there never will be, silly! What really came next was some lovin', some babies, some not-so-awesome but learnin' times and more lovin' (wink, wink). Four kids, a homemade house and 30 years later you have a wonderful, amazing couple that bless our lives continually. We love you Mom and Dad and are so proud of you and the examples you are! Thanks for the sacrafices, advice, tongue-holding, hugs, time, money, food, home, spare bedroom, love and all others things that you are to us!
We love you and Happy Anniversary!
P.S. You still hold the record...
haha at first I thought you were talking about you.. then I thought you were talking about your parents and then I caught on.. haha it's early in the morning.. I should still be in bed!
ReplyDelete