Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Call Me Quirky...

Thanks Chels for this wonderful tag... 6 Quirks. I try to ignore this part of myself.
1. I have to agree with Chelsea on the "no one's number has a 1 in front of their area code" rule in my phone.
2. When I sleep I have to have everything but my face covered in blanket and/or pillow. Kinda like a big cocoon. My feet can't be cold- or I can't sleep. I have a whole foot-warming regimen to get them warm if they are cold. (I don't even think W knows that.)
3. I have to have two glasses of water with me when I go to bed. They can't be cold- room temperature. I drink one half-way through the night and the other first thing in the morning.
4. I HATE my water too cold-but not my food. Much rather do as the Europeans do, thank you. However, I don't mind eating anything straight out of the fridge. Really. I don't think there is anything I haven't tried. Somethings taste better cold- you'd be surprised.
5. I have issues with condiments. I don't like mayo, I will eat some dressings, will avoid BBQ sauce but will do mustard and ketchup.
6. I can't run without brushing my teeth first. I don't know why- I guess that's what makes it a quirk.
Okay, I know I have a million other things that I do that bug other people...I don't follow through on all my terrific ideas, I don't run as consistently as I should, I have a big mouth, I bite my nails...Really- how could you not love me? Thanks, Chelsea. I'm gonna go eat some chocolate now...
I now tag: Jen, Sheri, Shannon, Holly, Erica, and Amy.

4 comments:

  1. Tepid water, eh? I can't stand drinking room temperature water. I guess you and I aren't exactly the same after all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on now! They are the things that make you you haha I love it! I like cold pizza better than warm pizza sometimes I'm not going to lie so I have to agree with you on that. I love you woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny...i think I tagged you for this too...but I didn't tell you I just left it in my blog. I love those things...you find out things about people you wouldn't necessarily know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...so i thought we were here for good, but looks like steve chose to take a job back up in canada for who the heck knows how long..possibly for years? i just can convince him that the money he makes up there isnt worth the boring life we have to live in the bush! i can't believe you read my blog because i am NOT funny, no not at all....i love reading your stuff because you make me laugh and really...you and your hubby are such beautiful people. you are so lucky. i just hate your guts.

    ReplyDelete