Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Ramblings...

This is K-. K- didn't notice the HUGE puddle full of mud and duck poo on the side of the sidewalk. K- stepped in the said puddle and lost her cousin's flip flop. K- had to reach into aforementioned poo puddle to retrieve this borrowed article. EWWW! Oh yeah, and a picture of kids feeding ducks and geese.

This is T. T likes to dance. See attatched clip for radical arm movements. I have never seen a baby use her arms quite as she does. Usually mine do the up and down squat thing. Or the head bob. T does a little of everything- including turns. Really. Little crawling baby dancing turns- check it out. (Now, I'm wondering and hoping I got them in this clip...)

5 comments:

  1. Okay, that dance was the cutest thing I've seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin cute! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Karson loves to dance too adn it is so freakin cute. That was pretty funny about the flip flop thanks for posting those Kori laughed and man was that sick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..She gets bigger every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that video clip is soooo cute..the way she's using her arms ;)

    ReplyDelete