So, I'm a nester. Borderline agoraphobic. I can stay home for days. Weeks even. I love being here, usually. I need some changes wrought. I thought I'd highlight some things I like in my house and ask my fellow bloggers for links and ideas for those changes. Really- a conversation starter of sorts... 
Here is my first. I don't know if you can tell, but it's navy blue. My great-grandparents may be turning in their graves over this one. It is a Baldwin and plays beautifully (when tuned), but was beat the crap-up! So, I decided to paint it. It took me three weeks to muster the courage because it felt like sacrilege.
This is a door rescued from demolition. It was actually my husband's Jr. High science class door. We popped out the panels and put in a mirror. It's complete with slang and blasphemy that I'll have to sand out soon due to improving reading skills.

Here is my first. I don't know if you can tell, but it's navy blue. My great-grandparents may be turning in their graves over this one. It is a Baldwin and plays beautifully (when tuned), but was beat the crap-up! So, I decided to paint it. It took me three weeks to muster the courage because it felt like sacrilege.
This is a door rescued from demolition. It was actually my husband's Jr. High science class door. We popped out the panels and put in a mirror. It's complete with slang and blasphemy that I'll have to sand out soon due to improving reading skills.I'll add some more tomorrow- because, really, where am I going?! Ha!
I am impreesed I don't know if I could paint a piano, and the door is the coolest idea. I need my house decorated by Sun any ideas? HAHA Love ya
ReplyDelete