Monday, August 4, 2008

Backyards and Baptisms


My cousin had his baptism this last Saturday. My husband sang, my younger brothers witnessed and spoke and my Uncle was darling with his son. It was a really neat family event and I look forward to many more like them. The baptism was followed by a backyard BBQ at my Uncle's. I LOVE his house- mainly his backyard. He has fruit trees and a yummy little garden and a hammock!

4 comments:

  1. So where is Keith living? Looks like you all had fun! Fun times I remember those and miss all of them. Take care tell everyone hi next time you see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to W~! I couldn't believe how big he was at S~'s birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww those pics of T are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. S is next in line!! How crazy!! Love you-

    ReplyDelete