
W took S and K to Lagoon-a-Beach and then to rides some rides one day after work this week. They had a lot of fun while mom hid out and TRIED to get some sleep (yeah, alright).
I worked in the FIRST garden of my very own. Try not to be too impressed. We also cleaned up the front of the house, mulch and all that jazz. I'm still trying to convince W that flowers are needed and appreciated by more than "just girls". I'll keep you posted. I am known for my persuasion skills around the Weekes' household.
So, I have a riddle for you...
What does this:


????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
As you can see, T is scootin' now. And she is fast. She found these little bunnies that K left in his Easter Decoration raid of June 19th. I was doing laundry with her on the floor next to me- after scootin from the family room and I heard her gag. Thirty seconds later after numerous "mommy pats" on my upside-down baby, frantic finger sweeps and pleas to Heavenly Father, she was breathing again.
I called her doctor, the nurse amazingly answered the phone, and we were told to come in. Meanwhile, we have family coming into town and I'm supposed to be getting my hair done--it's amazing how fast your plans can change! They couldn't see anything in the x-rays and we were told to watch for signs of infection in her lungs (fever, labored breathing, coughing, etc) for the next 24 hours.
She's good and hopefully we are out of the woods. It's amazing how fast things can be taken away from you and my life could've been changed forever. We are so blessed that she is okay.
So on a lighter note, on our way out of the clinic my mom, who thankfully came and helped with my two oldest while we did x-rays, took the two eldest children on the elevator. In there efforts to scare mom, who took the stairs, my mom and S got off the elevator. This left K all by himself in a closing elevator. He screamed, S pushed both buttons to the elevator call and my mom and I were trying to contain our laughter. We could hear him crying- so laughing was not appropriate at this point- and couldn't figure out what direction it was coming from. Mom went down, I went up after the elevator was opened and it was empty. A sweet nurse with a stern look brought K down a flight of stairs to me, still trying not to laugh, unfortunatly. I'm sure she thinks I'm a crappy mom.
Haha poor K! And I'm so glad that TT is ok. I was worried when your mom told me about it. Thanks again for the talk. You're the best!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about T but I am laughing so hard about the elevator, I think it so FUNNY! So I guess that makes me a crappy mom too. But seriously you are a great mom I think the nurse needs to lighten up.
ReplyDeleteI just tagged you look on my blog to know what to do. LOVE ya
ReplyDeleteThat is so scary. That is every parents worst nightmare. Thank goodness she is ok. I can't believe she is starting to scoot. She is getting so big.
ReplyDeletePoor little T! I can't imagine thirty seconds of not being able to get your baby to breathe. Scares the bajeebies out of me just to think of it.
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, it was SO FUN being able to see you this weekend! I wish I'd gotten to chat with you and Shaylyn for longer. Now we have to do it again.