By-the-way, Thanks Jen...;)
How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys
1-My husband 2-My Children 3-My Home
3 Fears
1-Losing a child 2-Not being able to keep my children safe 3-Not doing all I can while I'm here
3 Goals
1-Open my business 2-Law Degree 3-Buy a Serger
3 Current obsessions/collections
1- Blogging/other people's cool lives 2-Sewing things I think are cute and don't want to spend money on 3-Baking- Wheat bread, pies, etc.
3 Random or Surprising facts about myself
1-I love to come up with new ideas for inventions and/or businesses 2-I hate to vacuum. Hate it, hate it, hate it. 3-I am B negative blood type.
I now tag: Adrienne, Holly, Kristen, Chelsea J, Chelsea W and Shaylyn. (sorry I did six...sue me.)
B NEGATIVE?! That is VERY cool. Isn't it also quite uncommon?
ReplyDeleteI posted my tag just for you :)
ReplyDelete