Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seven Years and Counting...

W and I celebrated our anniversary this week. I thought it would be neat to look back...

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics I remeber that day it was so fun and Kori and Lex were so little. Congrats on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few pictures where he looks like his littlest brother.
    Are you guys coming this weekend to Gmas reunion at my Moms place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Seven years already? That's craziness! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Techincally it's almost been eight years.. But if you count officially from your wedding day then yes seven years. I can't believe it. You two are darling together. I am so lucky to have you two and your cute kids in my life. Thank you for being you haha Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nik! Just gorgeous pics! Of course, it helps that you're both gorgeous people :D Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete