Monday, June 9, 2008

Tied, Tied Again!

Photobucket

S was determined to finally learn how to tie a bow. (Curses to velcro and slip-on shoes- encouraging complacency with shoestring.) So, I drew instructions, we practice model/mimic style and within two tries- she had it! Here is a picture of her little broter's shoe- the only little shoe with laces. I'm so proud and sort of scared that she picked it up soo fast!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for S!! She is the smartest girl I know... And the cutest!
    We love you S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so excited for her. Now we just need T to crawl and your kids will be set! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats S! You must have a wonderufl teacher or she must know how to draw. J/K you are a great mom and teacher for your kids so good job both of you.

    ReplyDelete