So W and I decided to spring for Lagoon season passes. This was our compromise to not going to Disneyland over the summer. I was a little hesitant- until last night. It was so much fun! Our neighbors also got season passes and we were able to hang out together last night for Family Home Evening. (We'll focus on the spiritual lesson next week.)
I couldn't resist sharing this little video. It's a little redundant- which is why it is so hilarious!! K and his friend SH are in the baby bumper cars. They are the two at the top. The ones spinning. and spinning. I was cracking up and could barely hold the camera. You don't have to think its funny. I do. ;)
Hey! Me and Nate were guessing who you were because there isn't very many pictures of you and they are all far away. But we guessed right! How are you doing? Why didn't you tell us that you were going to Lagoon last night so we could stalk you. :) Sorry we don't have season passes because we are going to Disneyland.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. So what did K think of that ride? Did he want to do it again? We were going to get season passes but didn't know anyone else so we didn't this year, I am hoping that we will next year. I wish I would've of known. I'm just jealous (HAHAHA).
ReplyDeleteJen
How fun, I got a season pass too so that I can take my neice and nephew so we'll have to go together sometime.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Jordan and I were laughing! We want to go sometime with you guys!
ReplyDelete