You Are Belle!
Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Belle has already been my favorite forever, and I always secretly hoped I looked like her. I needed something to blog about- all I'm doing today is my garden. Yeehaw!
Well I am Jasmine and Justin is Megara! haha Good seeing you today.Love you!
ReplyDeleteCrazy! We really are everywhere together. Maybe we should just cordinate and go together instead of stalking each other....ha ha By the way, Do I Know you? I noticed that you commented on Jenny Jorgensen. Did you go to high school with us?
ReplyDeleteHey I am Jasmine! Any ways it was fun to talk to you again, we had better get together and hang out. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteJen