4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to graduate high school (Bountiful High)
2. Looking for apartments around the 'U'
3. Working at Nordstrom
4. Hanging out at the Frat houses at the 'U' with my college buddies ;)
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Trying to get S to walk
2. Going crazy with YW meetings
3. Graduating from the 'U' in Economics
4. Trying to escape our hole of a condo
4 Shows I like to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. ER
3. Gilmour Girls (DVD, now)
4. The Office (mainly to hear Weston laugh)
4 things that make me happy:
1. Happy babies
2. Happy husband
3. Clean house
4. A good run
Tag, your it: Shaylyn, Chelsea J and Chelsea W
Haha the office. Fun for the whole family right?! Love you.
ReplyDeletehey nik its rachel so i have a blog but i dont know how to add ppl so if you want to add me please feel free!
ReplyDelete