B's 1st birthday is this week and we celebrated this Sunday. He is the happiest baby and extremely photogenic. We love him and can't wait for new cousins!
I'd have to say that those are some of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I love them!! Thanks for coming to the party and for the cute swim outfit! MORE COUSINS? Um, yeah - Dallon and Breezy's little one is plenty for now!
cute girls! I can't believe how big your baby is. (I would have said her name but I'm not sure how to spell it!!) I need me a girl to dress up in bows!
I'd have to say that those are some of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I love them!! Thanks for coming to the party and for the cute swim outfit! MORE COUSINS? Um, yeah - Dallon and Breezy's little one is plenty for now!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these pictures. Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDeletecute girls! I can't believe how big your baby is. (I would have said her name but I'm not sure how to spell it!!) I need me a girl to dress up in bows!
ReplyDelete