We are so proud of our girl! We attended a lovely program riddled with talent and song selections that included: Hey Diddle,Diddle, Animal Crackers, Animal Fair and more! S awed the audience with her magic trick. Next stop: first grade!
I remember Ian's kindergarten graduation just like it was yesterday....tear tear :-(! I remember those songs that he sang. Did S have Mrs. Ewing? I can't believe how grown-up she is, wasn't she just in my Sumbeam class?
I remember Ian's kindergarten graduation just like it was yesterday....tear tear :-(! I remember those songs that he sang. Did S have Mrs. Ewing? I can't believe how grown-up she is, wasn't she just in my Sumbeam class?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is getting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats S!! You are so big. I wish you were at my school so you could be in my second grade class in a year.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the cutest, smartest, most adorable niece an auntie could ever have!! We love you!!
ReplyDelete