Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures from the Past...






Alright, I just spent the last three days downloading pictures from old cell phones to my photobucket account. W got me a new cell phone for mother's day. My old one had been submerged in cooking oil. I didn't have to use speaker phone anymore but the 3 and 9 buttons stuck and the picture screen had an odd oily halo that would not go away.

I had over 200 images to transfer- it was a big job because I could only send a few at a time due to memory capacity. I then had to go and delete the transfered photos due to MY limited memory capacity--I kept sending duplicate pictures. So now my pictures from K's birth, my brothers missionary send-offs, new homes, carrot induced hospital visits, etc. are saved somewhere in cyberspace.

Here are a few of my favorites:

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you finally finished that. It is such a pain having to do that!! haha Love you

    ReplyDelete