Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bowlin' Butts

Okay- I seriously LOVE family. I love them because I love to hang out with them, they make me laugh and they are stuck with me! My nephew is the cutest thing in the world and boy can he take a picture! So we decided to go bowlng and I am terrible. I even took a class at the 'U' eons ago and it hasn't helped. W insisted on NOT having bumpers so we all spent a lot of time in the gutter. By-the-way, I'm buying bowling shoes before we go next time! 8.00 a person for 1 game- yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I can't bowl either! I am not sure why it is beyond me, but it is. I have to say, your little guys looks so much like the weekes boys! They are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just discovered your blog. It's great to see pics of you guys,since we never get the privilege in person! You kids are adorable. Now I can keep up with your family after all this time. Our blog is kandmwalker@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I loved the one that was labeled "Daddy's Butt!". (Not because it was a particularly interesting looking butt, but rather because it made me laugh.)

    ReplyDelete