Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Pictures.Finally.

We had family pictures taken in October.
This shall begin my attempt to catch up on my back-logged experience that only
 a new calling, double room-mommery, four kids, puppy watching, small business,
 home renovation and a year of slim sleeping can possibly throw off.
 I know you all can understand- you have your own list! ;)
















I'll be back. I have to find which laptop I've been stashing all the pictures. Already not a good sign. :})

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! i can't even believe how good you ALL look. you guys should be in a magazine...all of you. i love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful family - miss you and the kids. hope all is well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe how big your kids are. But, really can they get any more cute? So stickin cute! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete