Here is the Chili Reyno (sp?) that my sweet neighbors made with me! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Here are the chilies, grilled, seeded and filled with jack and mozzarella cheese....Ready for the frying pan!
Here's the wonderful rice that Maggie taught us how to cook--the right way!
Here is Maggie and Jen- can I just say, I LOVE my ward?!!?
Finished product:
S bought an ice maker with some of the birthday money she saved...it's been a big hit. Not too messy, either. :)
Here was our latest (and probably this year's last) trip to the drive in. We passed the time taking pictures- they make me laugh...I'll have to post them all later, after I edit them and put them into a time line. My children have a sense of humor- at least I have proof.






This is S's first day of 3rd grade. Here is her backpack. Woo.
Getting so old...

This is actually out-of-order. This was one of the activities at Shawn's 27th Birthday dinner.
Me and Weston. Not a great picture, but hey- we all have to take one for the team sometime.
Ryan's hit for the team. (hehe) and Haley!
Josh and Jaimee (and N)....
Shawn and Uncle Keith....
Uncle Keith and the girls took turn painting finger painting




Then...the game of 'Spoons' commenced...

I can't remember who won...;)
Here's K on his first day of Kindergarten.


And here is us at Swiss Days. I took my camera to take pictures for a friend. We didn't even make it past the port-a-potties. Literally...at least where the pictures are considered.




Here are the chilies, grilled, seeded and filled with jack and mozzarella cheese....Ready for the frying pan!
Here's K on his first day of Kindergarten.
I love all of the pictures! I can't believe how old your kids are getting! Crazy stuff.
ReplyDeletethey are so beautiful and you and w look hot! i can't believe it's been over a month since i've seen all of you. i'll be up there on saturday because i have another makeup job..... :) so excited. i need some kid lovin' asap. love you more than words. xoxox - chels.
ReplyDeleteWell isn't that just fun....;-)
ReplyDelete