This is Uncle Shawn, T and S after Chelsea did their make-up. You can't really tell but Shawn, the good sport, is sporting PURPLE eyeshadow, mascara and curled eyelashes! We love Uncle Shawn. :)
Earlier, S had a Spa party for her friends from school.(New school) It was a lot of fun and the girls were darling. Aunt Chelsea and Grandma Leann came and helped do the spa with me and I was VERY grateful! I couldn't have done it without them!
Here are the little girls hanging out during S's friend party in the afternoon.
Here are all the cute, cute girls that came to S's party this year. :)
Here are some of the girls getting peach facials.
Here is the "pedicure" station. We had three.
Here is the snack buffet:
This is what K was doing while we took pictures:
The party, the decorations, the love, there is not one mother or daughter more wonderful than you from the moment you were born you changed my life for the better. In fact you changed it into a life that allows me to see the possibilities and beauty beyond my own limited vision. You are and always will be the joy of my life.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me share my grandbabies' lives as they grow. Thanks for capturing the moments that matter for the sounds of little voices and the vision that little eyes hold when this small snippet pauses. My heart cannot contain the emotion of how grateful I am for what you have brought into my life. I love you, Nik.
It gets a little confusing with two "Chelsea"(s)...... anyways it was fun seeing all of S cute friends and helping them. Thanks for inviting me to come help! I think the decorations you made are the cutest things I have ever seen! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...(except the shawn part - little bit creepy!!) Party was fantastic...Love you.
ReplyDeletenik.. i love that you include me in the family blog posts. that pic of me and n is the cutest thing ever.. maybe i will cave and have kids one day. i guess i could pass as a cute mom.. ;] hopefully we can celebrate a few things on saturday..! love you more than stars and fishes. xoxo
ReplyDeleteps s is the best. i am so lucky to have the kids in my life. they are such a blessing to me. love them so much.
ReplyDeleteWOW... incredibly impressed by that cute snack table. I could only wish I had the time to do something that cute :)
ReplyDelete