It was a busy, busy week. Not exactly as I had planned but....we made up for it in other ways.
Here is Remmy, our dog. He gets to stay outside a lot now that he is shedding, shedding, shedding. He's pretty and I never post pictures of him....
Here is T. She has started to take naps. Really regular now. This is a double edged sword. On one hand it is nice to have the break from messes, chaos and activity. On the other hand it leaves her recharged for a second round that usually lasts unti around 11pm. BLah.
Here is my newest nephew! Isn't he just breath-taking? I haven't got to meet him yet! T and K got the runs this week and T and N got runny noses that I was hoping was allergies...but didn't want to risk being the one to send the new baby BACK to the hospital. We miss out on quite a few of my planned activities this week due to "not fewing gwood" as T would say.
Here is my hubby. We celebrated our 9th anniversary this week, too. We went to dinner and bought him a pair of jeans. (Oh. I got a pair of earrings- that cost 5% of what his jeans cost.) And we picked up the kids from his sweet mom (thanks mom!) and came home and crashed. Romantic.I DID get flowers. See.
We went swimming with Princess P and Auntie Chelsea this week, too. It was SOO fun and we are soo excited to do it again! Thanks guys!

Here is N- Mr. Sweetstuff himself!

Daddy had a meeting for his new job- he actually got to dress up a little for work! Its a big change! Here's N hanging with dad after work.


Princess P was in West Haven's Prettiest Baby Contest! We went to cheer her on- she was soo darling!




Princess P was in West Haven's Prettiest Baby Contest! We went to cheer her on- she was soo darling!
Here she is: Little Miss Personality! She is the PRETTIEST baby!!!!
Afterward we went and helped Grandma move some new furniture in-- then we tried it out!
Afterward we went and helped Grandma move some new furniture in-- then we tried it out!
Cute pictures! Thanks for posting some so I can copy them :-) Thanks for coming to support Press! It has been fun playing this summer and can't wait for more adventures to come... Pressly has so much fun with her cute cousin. I can't believe how big Nixon is getting! He is soo handsome
ReplyDeleteAs much as we would've loved for you guys to come down and visit, I'm so thankful you are considerate of preventing the passing of colds and sickness :)
ReplyDelete