Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Hot!!!



This is one of my favorite pictures of my wife. I took it on our honeymoon to Disneyland almost seven years ago that explains the Minnie Mouse wedding veil thing. I knew she was special from the moment I caught those gorgeous eyes. I think it took about one hour and three minutes to fall in love with her and since then we have not been apart. We talk a lot about our time together back then and how it was filled with romance and just being together doing what ever we felt like. I have to admit that I greatly miss those days of carelessness and freedom. Things have changed since then. The responsibility of parenthood and adulthood has divided our time together into much smaller and less frequent fragments. I look forward to our time together whether it is a warm hug when I get home from work, or a night on the town and it helps me get through the day.
You are a loving and nurturing mother and our kids are lucky to have you. I see you with them helping them read and teaching about life and things and it makes my heart melt. It brings me great pleasure and peace to know that I can trust you to always do what is right and true. I have confidence in your thoughts and opinions and value them greatly. Thank you for all the many things you do for our family. You make our lives so much easier. I don’t know how you do it.

Happy Valentines Day
I hope you will be mine this year and for all the rest of them.

I love you.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Nikki...such an impressive husband you have to get on your blog and write such nice things about you! How great for you to have such a thoughtful husband! Good job Weston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Way to go Weston. You are one lucky man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Nikki! That Weston is a gem!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, Nikki! That Weston is a gem!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that! haha I had Jordan read it... and kinda just mentioned how cute this was! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww now that's romantic and cute! can you give your little bro some tips...no just kidding he's romantic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crying.... Happy tears.
    I love you both.

    ReplyDelete