Monday, December 22, 2008

White Christmas...



So, this dress isn't really flattering on my GORGEOUS SIL- but I had to show this picture (lifted from my other SIL, Shay- thanks, by-the-way). What a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, eh? So, the story goes: my RM turned rockstar BIL had the pleasure (and if I'm not mistaken, like every RM'S DREAM) of baptizing his beautiful bride this last Saturday. My mom and dad (in-law) and my SIL and BIL got to go to California and witness the WONDERFUL event. Where were WE, you ask? Well, poor financial planning...aka, new puppy kind of was more expensive than we had expected (I didn't plan on a few things, okay?!) But I must say what an amazing CHRISTMAS GIFT it was to our family. I look forward to another reunion in white- in let's say, a year or so?

2 comments:

  1. The dress was actually BEAUTIFUL on her, I've never seen her so beautiful.
    We all wish you could have been there too. It was so wonderful.

    Thanks for a fun Christmas. I LOVE the book! I'll love it FOREVER!!!!
    i LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nik..we missed you guys of course but totally understand, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete