Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Tag...

I am: looking for direction.
I think: I way too much.
I want: to go on a romantic get-away with W.
I wish: T would sleep through the night.
I miss: Adrienne.
I fear: me dying before my kids grow.
I feel: tired...see my wish.
I hear: public television, dryer, heater.
I smell: baby.
I crave: a nice long run...
I usually: don't shower til after S leaves for school
I always: love to do her hair.
I search: for ways to make my own income
I wonder: what my husband is doing right now
I care: what people think
I worry: that I offend people a lot
I remember: my aunt Shawna
I believe: in the gospel.
I dance: alone- while my kids wonder whats wrong with me
I don’t always: know when to keep my mouth shut
I lose: hope more than I should
I never: want to hurt my kids
I listen: and often come to the wrong conclusions (or do I?)
I don't understand: why money has to be so important
I am scared: I don't do enough
I need: to get ready for the day...
I forget: to feed the kids' fish
I tag: Whittney W, Shannon H, Breezy W

3 comments:

  1. I feel so out of the blogging world for not checking anything for like four days haha. Love the tag. We're so similar it's crazy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, HELLO! A whole week without an update. C'mon...I need some readying material! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to join facebook...you would like it

    ReplyDelete