I love that one of your son asleep at the counter. I guess if they are tired, they will sleep anywhere. In your comment, Were you asking if we were available to take pictures? We miss you guys too! We should all get together sometime.
nik... you are so funny. i can't get over how cute your kids are. and im not sure how you keep up with more than one? i struggle with just maddie! but, i am a loser who doesnt have a dog just yet...BUT as soon as i am out of this canadian DUMP of a city (in one month!) then i will bless this childs life with a dog!! lol. she is deprived...what can i say.
Such cute pictures! I loved the second to last one where his shirt says "Exhausted" and he's dead asleep. Cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI love that one of your son asleep at the counter. I guess if they are tired, they will sleep anywhere. In your comment, Were you asking if we were available to take pictures?
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too! We should all get together sometime.
I like your random pics..very cute! Awww I miss the kids! Give my love from their favorite Auntie!
ReplyDeletenik...
ReplyDeleteyou are so funny. i can't get over how cute your kids are. and im not sure how you keep up with more than one? i struggle with just maddie! but, i am a loser who doesnt have a dog just yet...BUT as soon as i am out of this canadian DUMP of a city (in one month!) then i will bless this childs life with a dog!! lol. she is deprived...what can i say.