Thursday, August 7, 2008

Picture Tag


My sweet sister-to-be tagged me so here it goes:

Name:
N I C H


Alphabet Block o L E Copper Uppercase Letter T T McElman_071026_2472_E


(best I could do- by-the-way: Nikki's are HOT)
First Job:


Colonial House Portraits was my first "legal" job- besides babysitting and nannying, but you try to find a picture for them.



A Place I'd Like to Visit:



Whistler, Canada. Mainly because W wants to go here to board.



Job I Have Now:


Enough said.


Bad Habit:



Favorite Animal:



Sea Cow aka: Manatee.


Past Love:



Dance Clubs. I'm pathetic, I know. I don't care.


Where I was Born:


Pocatello, Idaho

Favorite Colors:

Black, White, Turquoise and Fushia

Favorite City:

Washington, D.C.

Another Place I'd like to Be:


Austria.
Tag:

Jenny J, Amy H, Erica C, Kelsey M, Angie J, Nicole J, Kristi J, Kristen, Shannon, Sheri, Breezy, Shaylyn!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Thanks for posting it! :) I miss you- hope to see you soon! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki,
    Kylie told me to look at your cute blog. Very cute. You have such a cute little family. E-mail me so we can chat.
    ktbeckstrom@hotmail.com
    Talk to you later.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete