Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tall, Tall, Tall...

So I found this site that estimates how tall your kid is going to be I plugged in the numbers and the results I got were that: K will be 6'6" and S will be 5'8". I know that you are all dying to find out how tall you need to make the ceilings of your next house so here is the link.
I have to be honest that I am a little scared to know that I will have to be telling someone almost a foot taller than me what to do. Then I remembered I tell W what to do all of the time! Then I remembered K will be a teenager and I got a membership to Anytime Fitness.
Come work out with me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's crazy to think S will be taller than me! haha Hopefully Justin and mine's kids will be somewhat tall so S doesn' feel like she towers over them! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete