Jen, this one is for you.
I never want to forget...
running home from Central for you to watch 'Days'spending the night with the radio and night light on ALL night.
sneaking the car out- pushing it down the street until we were far enough away to start it.
cheer competitions
Reba
boys in jeeps and jumping from the lower roof to go out
cheese and salsa
licorice and bananas
fireworks in Farmington
cute bras and underwear
older sister dramas
Nicole and Heather
writing and passing notes
disney movies
banana chairs
fights in the front yard
singing boys
onions and pumpkins
bunnies outside
getting ready in that cramped bathroom (cramped cause we were all in there)
rodeos and being run-over
wranglers
"My Life" and tears
Mr. Draayer hating us talking
My dad...Jay Leno ;)
Here's just a handful- I know there's more-it's been like 15 years! I love ya!
I am in tears reading through this. FUN TIMES!!! There is so much and you can't leave out the famous quote "You're my mother for heavens sakes" and the dictionary, all the times y ou got grounded for weeks because of things we did (We hated that Brig.) Good ole Mr. Draayer got to LOVE him. I was so mad when y ou went to Bountiful for 12th or I think more like sad or disappointed that you were leaving me. We have had lots of tears and also smiles, How about the time when we ran in the rain and rolled down the hill and we soaking wet. I got yelled at by Sid for parking in the driveway on the wedding day you looked beautiful. I could also go on but I love you too. Thanks for the tribute!!!
ReplyDelete