Thanks Chels!
A. Attached or Single - Attached
B. Best Friend – My husband/my mom
C. Cake or Pie – Cake- especially Olive Garden's Lemon thing. However, Marie Calendar's Sour cream lemon is REALLY good.
D. Day –Wednesdays. I was born on a Wednesday and I've just stayed partial.
E. Essential Item(s) – sunscreen, hair elastics, jeans, vintage t-shirts, shade camis, flipflops-black mascara if there are people around.
F. Favorite Color – White...turquoise, too.
G. Gummy bear or Worms – white, red & green bears
H. Hometown -Pocatello? or Layton
I. Indulgences – what are these? Buying my kids stuff...?
J. January or July –July. I love the 4th!
K. Kids – Most amazing things! The most wonderful and most scary experiences come from having children.
L. Life is incomplete without – My family, the gospel (specifically Christ) and my home.
M. Marriage Date – June 22, 2001
N. Number of siblings – four- all brothers. Making me the most beautiful child!
O. Oranges or Apples – oranges
P. Phobias or Fears – My kids hurting or dying, heights, small spaces- I wouldn't have made it far on "Fear Factor".
Q. Quote – I love quotes! One I have in my office: You are not called because of your past, but because of what can become of your future.
R. Reason to Smile – My babies, my handsome, hard-working husband, my home, my sad but sweet garden, the gospel.
S. Season -Summer, espcially now that I have central air.
T. Tag – Breezy, Shay, Chelsea W, Jen and all my other blogging buddies!
U. Unknown fact about me – I'm addicted to Bath & Body Works Plumeria lotion!
V. Vegan or Opressor of Animals – Gee, that's not slanted, is it? I guess I oppress animals- which I thought God made them for...
W. Worst Habit – I bite my nails. I have others- I'm sure you all could name a few...
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultra sounds. Usually they are followed by exciting news!
Y. Your favorite food –Rooster's Pacific Coast Bisque.
Z. Zodiac Sign – Aries and all that goes with it.
haha N. is so true! You are the most beautiful child. But don't tell J I agree with you haha :) Love you!
ReplyDelete