So, I was going through withdrawals these last few days- taking pictures but not having time to post anything! So, let me catch you all up...
Last Sunday we celebrated S's 6th birthday with our family. I decide to make the cake- it was going to look so beautiful (in my mind it was!). Please note it looks nothing like many of the gorgeous cakes many of you have made for your children's birthdays. Nothing.
It did taste good, I was told.
S then got to open her presents. She was thrilled with her gifts- so is so loved and we have such terrific family.
Monday brought the first day of school! She was so grown-up and so great about waking up early and getting ready. Mom, however, was sad to see her oldest going full-day to school. Her teacher is wonderful and she has such great kids in her class at school. It is going to be an exciting year for all of us.
We had a Spa day for S's birthday party with her friends. Here are some of the girls (the others didn't want pictures- I can't imagine ;)) relaxing after their facials and before their pedicures.
S had such fun opening presents. She gets kind of embarrassed to have people give her things- hence the funny faces. She got a great package from her Auntie, Uncle and cousin in the mail, too! Boy, it was a great couple of days for S!
I don't recommend combining birthdays and first days of school.




I can not believe that she is in school ALL day how did you hold up? I remember going to the hospital and seeing her there when she was born. Way to go S and Happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteWhat the...SINCE WHEN DID SCHOOL START IN JULY?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday for her, it sounds like she got spoiled. The spa day is such a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Was it Wal-Mart and was I yelling at my girls? Cause I was in a bad mood and they were being stinkers. (where is a bag to put over my head when I need it)
ReplyDeleteOh, and which guy in which picture? I am dying to know!
Way cute! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. Hope to see you tonight. Love you
ReplyDeleteAwwww such a big girl! Wish we could've been there. Love you Soryn! oxoxox
ReplyDeleteox your favorite auntie ;)