Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Babies' Daddy






I felt it fitting to write a small bit about the man I married and the father that he is. I say that it is fitting because, as I type he is outside in a tent with two of our children in the backyard. What a cool dad.

I married him for his strength, his spiritualty, for his persistence, for his intelligence and his creativity. All of these and more were traits that I value and that I hoped would be exhibited and taught to the children that would come. They have. Everytime he performs service, works to provide for our family, gives father and husband blessings, designs and creates something beautiful he shows his love for us. He is amazingly patient and forgiving with me- we lived through 3 very hormonally-charged pregnancies! He is thoughtful and fun (you should have seen our furniture box town he made for us)! He is sacraficing and soft- he puts each child to bed one at a time so he can spend time with them. He is involved and in-tune- sometimes I "just don't get it", and dad knows how to fix things. We love him for these and so many more reasons! Thanks dad, for being OUR dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment