Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's Day Activities

It was a big day! I woke the family up for breakfast early this morning- Great Harvest Cinnamon Burst french toast, scrambled eggs and over-cooked bacon (just like W likes it). Strawberries and whipped cream, too! Then we opened presents.

Photobucket

Then it was off to church- but not before W put on the tie the kids got for him:Then we went to Oma's and Papa's to open gifts:



Then we went to see Breezy and Dallon and baby Amelie. They were in town to film a music video for Dallon's band, the Brobecks. They were staying with the sister-in-law of a friend in West Jordan. It was nice to get a second to see them while they were here. Amelie is beautiful and we were sad to leave them.

Then to Papa and Grandma's for more presents:


Then home again! We had a Big day- We love the men in our lives and are so thankful for them!

3 comments:

  1. Nik...Quick post. I am very impressed. If I only had your motivation... I get tired just watching you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to see the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love family nights! I am so catching up on this blogging thing! Are you so proud!?

    ReplyDelete