April 26th we had Chelsea (Weekes) bridal shower with her family! It was so fun, her family was so sweet. She got some great gifts and we had some great food. We are soooo excited for the wedding- mainly because we get to keep Chelsea in the family!
All right now, I think I've figured it out (thanks to my sleuthing efforts on Shaylyn's site). Chelsea is marrying Jordan. The Chelsea with a website is a totally different Chelsea than the Chelsea who is marrying Jordan. Good job me!
Okay, after visiting her website I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea who Chelsea is. Should I?
ReplyDeleteAll right now, I think I've figured it out (thanks to my sleuthing efforts on Shaylyn's site). Chelsea is marrying Jordan. The Chelsea with a website is a totally different Chelsea than the Chelsea who is marrying Jordan. Good job me!
ReplyDelete