I haven't been a blogger much lately so I have forgotten how the pictures upload. Sorry- everything is backwards. I'll get better- I promise!
So last things first: These are the AMAZINGLY cute aprons my BFF from HS made for me and my girls! They are sooo darling and T wore hers for the rest of the evening! Now I need to make some whole wheat bread!



Here is N after church today. Warning: Lots of pics of N. He's just so yummy!!

Here is the picture of T's face paintings we did on Friday. K was sick so our trip to the Air Force Museum was cancelled. We made homemade pizza and did face paintings instead. T wanted more painting after she washed hers off- just after I painted two BEAUTIFUL butterflies with twirls! Mom was sad. Then T was sad. Exhibit A:

Here is N. He missed out on the face painting. He just hung out. Upside down. So cute. So not dressed due to sick-day plan cancel.

Here is S's face paintings. I did the ones on the cheeks, she did the LOVELY star-like crown.

Here is only one side of K's. I believe this is the one he did himself. Wonderful future artist in the house.

Here is a picture of one of the home-made pizzas. They were yummy and way easier to make than I thought!

This is N- eating his first rice cereal! He eat it like a champ. We decided to try it due to the fact he was watching EVERYTHING we put in our mouths! I'm numb to the fact that he is getting so big so fast. Tear.


More of N. Did I say cute? Cute.

Cute-a-fific!

Cute-a-licious!

Cute-a-roonie!

Here is our latest endeavor. These are the beginning stages. I will update you in the near future.



This is my little brother who we dragged into the whole fandangled thing. "I am soo out of my element," says Shawn at this exact moment. What? You don't decide to build a large, three floored playtoy everyday? For shame.

This is our field-trip group at S's end-of-the-year field-trip to the zoo. So fun, so darling and such a rainy day.

These are the elephants- little Zuri and her mama Christie.

Another cute pic!

This was a couple days after he was born- from the long lost iphone.


Princess P! Sooo adorable! We LOVE her!

{Swoon} My babe-of-a-hubby! This is the pic of him on my phone- that comes up everytime he calls. What a pleasure. ;)

Not SUCH a hot picture- but this is him and his handy-man skills re-doing the bathroom in my padres' pad.

An old picture of T sportin pop-corn kernel teeth.

A shout-out to Kenze and Mace- What's up?!! Hanging at Mindy Mae's in the cold garage.
heavens i miss those kids. when did n get so big? call me some time soon. i tried calling yesterday but i'm guessing you were still in church or you thought the other chelsea called.. haha :) love you and the babies. xoxo
ReplyDelete